Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I couldn't bare it any longer!

  1. #1
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Smile

    I couldn't wait any longer so I just ordered a Mattel Kirsten (doll, book, accessories); Kirsten's school dress and shawl; and the hair care kit! Yay! I can't wait for when they come! I can always wait until later to get a doll from ebay- I couldn't wait to get Kirsten though!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! Enjoy your Kirsten when she comes! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    I'll definetly post [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] when she comes! I want to make an album of her around my campus. This just means I have to eat at the cafeteria more instead of eating out, lol!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 21, 2006 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Felicity_Fan85 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay for Kirsten! I can't wait to see your pictures. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on Kirsten!Enjoy her when she comes!

  6. #6
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Yay! I've enjoyed watching your savings grow! And, heck....those meals eaten out will be quickly forgotten. You'll have Kirsten forever!

    Congratulations! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •